Debit cards offer both convenience and risk. You can make purchases easily, but if your card falls into the wrong hands, your personal accounts are vulnerable. Safeguard your information with CardValet, the mobile app that lets you deactivate your debit card when you don't need to use them. Protect your cards against fraud and theft by turning them on and off, and get real-time alerts to ensure your cards are used only by you.
- Card usage controls: Spending limits can be established to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds. Transactions can also be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants, groceries or electronic stores
- Card on/off setting: When the card is "on," transactions are allowed in accordance with each cardholder's usage control settings. When the card is "off," no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is turned back "on." This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card
- Location-based controls: The My Location control can restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of each cardholder's location (using the phone's GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined
- Interactive alerts: CardValet can send a real-time alert when a card is used, when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the permitted use policies, or when a card transaction has been attempted but is declined
- Financial features: CardValet also enables cardholders to conduct limited card-related transactions wherever they are, any time of the day, including balance inquiries and locating ATMs
Learn How It Works
Sign Up for CardValet Download Instructions